Monday, May 9, 2011

Blog into money



I was sitting lazily on the sofa while the laptop on my laps.
Googling for something new.

Later, I was brought to meet some kind of STUPID stuff
Ill tell u later why I said its stupid.

Website calculator. The proceeder is simple. Google "website value".
Pick one or all if u want to from the result list.
Then simply type ur blog link, or anything u want in the search box

This is wat I found for my blog. Really heart breaking




MY ALMOST 1 YEAR BLOG ONLY COSTS $10???!

Thats mean for almost 1 year, i've been working for only not even 1 sen per day. Thats my salary. uuuh. Terima kasih daun keladi.


Ok, at least $10 dollar is better than nothing as shown below -.-





So guys, do u have the guts to check how much ur blog worth? And dont worry. Only mine is worthless. haha


Klik here for link

4 comments:

aisyah said...

kalo ko pnye zero..aku double triple la zero nyer..~

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan said...

The first website value counter said that my blog worth about $60, OMG wish I can see it now

AD said...

I punye $0.00, lg gempak kot :P